Policy India Summit
The Modi Impact
Will UK-India Relations Leapfrog?
17th November, 2015 – London
Role of Innovation in Delivering Digital India
India Inc. takes its Policy India Programme to the next level with a Policy Summit in London on 17 November 2015 , soon after the much-anticipated first visit of Narendra Modi to the UK as Indian Prime Minister.
‘Assessing the Modi Impact’ will therefore make an apt theme for the summit, which seeks to explore the UK-India bilateral ties and how they can truly leapfrog in the Cameron-Modi era.
Some of the questions the summit will seek to address:
Is UK still the preferred launch pad for Indian businesses?
- How can the UK and India significantly increase bilateral trade flows?
- Where do the opportunities lie for UK companies in India?
- What are the major opportunities and challenges for Indian companies in the UK?
- And how can the challenges be tackled to ease investment for Indian companies in the UK?
- How can this relationship be strengthened?
- What is the road map ahead?
The Venue: Allen & Overy Auditorium,
One Bishops Square,
London, E1 6AD
*This is a draft agenda and subject to change
Who will be speaking?
Get In Touch
Event & Guest Relations Manager
Editorial & Content Enquiries