US-India strategic dialogue series
Digital India Conclave 2014
5th December, 2014
Longchamp Hall, Hotel Taj Mansingh, New Delhi
The Narendra Modi led Indian government officially clicked through the ambitious Digital India programme a few months ago. The vision is simple: to usher India into the digital age where each and every citizen can experience the impact.
But this simple vision will require a lot of hard graft and investment towards the right kind of infrastructure.
As a bridge between this vision and reality, India Inc. has created its own Digital India initiative which ties in with the India-US Partnership Hub to bring a series of online and offline programmes. It will explore the Digital India vision and trigger dialogue to plug into this bold new programme.
A key aspect of this initiative is our first Digital India Conclave to be held in New Delhi on December 5, 2014.
The conclave will bring together around 100 -150 key stakeholders across government/public sector, the private sector as well as think tanks, media and specialist experts.
The programme will involve key stakeholders and influencers who focus on the potential of India-US collaboration around some of the key initiatives of the Indian government.
This online-offline integrated programme brings in perspectives and participation from senior policy decision makers within government and industry around a discourse to achieve the following objectives:
• Identify the challenges and opportunities in the Digital India initiative
• Identify synergies that can be created between industries and the government to successfully implement the initiative
• Explore how the India US collaboration could help achieve the Digital India vision
• Involve key stakeholders in defining a roadmap that will lead to a truly Digital India
• Produce a series of online and offline activities to facilitate discourse culminating in a bespoke online publication
• India is finally coming of digital age and we aim to provide an incisive new digital hub for this new age.
*This is a draft agenda and subject to change
Who will be speaking?
Get In Touch
Event & Guest Relations Manager
Editorial & Content Enquiries