Job Type: Digital Marketing Associate
Start Date: Immediately
Location: New Delhi, India
We’re looking for a versatile marketer who will be responsible for the marketing & growth of the company’s various platforms.
* Increase the Website Reach/Traffic across Paid and Organic Mediums
* Lead the execution of marketing programs end to end, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
* Responsibilities include running and analysing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools, social media platforms and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
* Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns etc.
* Produce valuable and engaging content for our Social and other channels that attracts and converts our target groups. Analyse audience behaviour and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly thereby increasing subscriptions
* Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns by creating engaging content leading to expanding readership base
* Solid knowledge of website analytics tools, Social Media ad campaigns
* Experience of drafting great copy and engaging content
* Should be technically savvy and must be PC proficient with expertise working in Microsoft Office suite (particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
* Master’s in business administration (MBA Marketing) and 6-8 years of industry experience is preferred
* Additional certifications will be duly considered
* 6-7 Years